This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the comra-palm.com, blog.comra-palm.com, shop.comra-palm.com, comra-therapy.com and ug.comra-therapy.com websites. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by those websites. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web-site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
What information is collected
Your email address which is collected during signup, purchase, feedback or registration process is used to be able to identify you as a user of the website.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
- Opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We do not collect sensitive information (such as credit card data). When you enter that information it is encrypted and transmitted directly to PayPal in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the purchase completion Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.